Apple Cider Vinegar Beef and broccoli in addition to eating healthy and exercising, daily wellness routines may include meditating and sleep hygiene. For some, the most difficult part of these goals is changing dietary habits to consume more nutritious foods.
Marukan’s premium apple cider vinegar has been brewed for 370 years to create dishes from breakfast to dinner. Start your day with this quick Blueberry Apple Cider Vinegar Smoothie that takes just five minutes to make, so it doesn’t interrupt your morning routine.
To help you earn a better dinner, here is a quick, convenient, and healthy recipe you can serve while simultaneously enhancing your nutrition. Prepared broccoli florets are combined with apple cider vinegar and ponzu sauce and are served over cooked rice or quinoa.
Apple Cider Vinegar Beef and Broccoli
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 pound beef strips
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Marukan Ponzu Premium Soy Dressing with Sudachi Citrus
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Marukan Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- cooked rice
- sliced green onions, for garnish
- cilantro, for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Cook broccoli for 3 minutes until slightly softened; set aside. Add beef to the pan and cook for 3 minutes until browned. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds until fragrant.
- In a bowl, mix ponzu soy dressing, beef broth, sesame oil, brown sugar, honey, apple cider vinegar, and cornstarch. Add sauce mixture to beef in a skillet and cook 10 minutes until sauce mixture cooks down. Toss in broccoli and cook for 2 minutes. Serve over rice and garnish with green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
Marukan Apple Cider Vinegar