Family Green Bean Casserole Dish
Family Green Bean Casserole Dish Gather the family with a traditional dish during the holidays. As you prepare your menu for upcoming family gatherings, don’t forget to add this classic favorite to the table, your family will surely be glad that you did.
Find more recipes at culinary.net.
Green Bean Casserole
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat-Free or Healthy Request)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups French’s Fried Onions, divided
- Heat oven 350°F.
- In a 3-quart casserole dish, stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans, and 1 1/3 cups fried onions.
- Bake 25 minutes. Stir the green bean mixture. Sprinkle remaining fried onions over casserole.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until fried onions are golden brown.
Family Green Bean Casserole Dish Recipe courtesy of Campbell’s
ARDELLES Save Time with Easy Meal Hacks. If it feels as though your life is too busy, you’re not alone. Many families experience the feeling of constant busyness, but there are ways to save time around the house and lift some of those burdens.
Mushroom Plant-based diets
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1 thought on “Family Green Bean Casserole Dish”