Watermelon Sandwich Wraps a Simple and Subtle Flavor. Whether you want something to eat at home or on the go, watermelon can be a key ingredient in bringing a hint of sweetness and a subtle, delicious flavor. Taste the crisp and light flavor of these wraps and see just how quick it can be to use an ingredient like watermelon in a simple snack. Find more on-the-go snack ideas at watermelon.org/WatermelonOnTheGo.
Watermelon Sandwich Wraps
- 1 wheat, flour, corn, spinach or sun-dried tomato tortilla
- 2-4 teaspoons chive cream cheese, hummus, guacamole or Greek yogurt
- 5-8 slices turkey, ham, chicken breast, roast beef or pepperoni
- 1 watermelon spear, about 1/2-inch thick, 1-inch wide
- 2-4 teaspoons barbecue sauce, ranch, pesto, Thai peanut sauce, teriyaki, salsa or sweet chili and ginger
- 2-4 slices feta, pepper jack, swiss or mozzarella cheese
- romaine lettuce
- Bibb lettuce
- fresh mint
- shredded carrots
- Brussels sprouts
- cucumber slices
- pine nuts
Veg Egg Sandwich the way mom made it.