Watermelon Sandwich Wraps a Simple and Subtle Flavor. Whether you want something to eat at home or on the go, watermelon can be a key ingredient in bringing a hint of sweetness and a subtle, delicious flavor. Taste the crisp and light flavor of these wraps and see just how quick it can be to use an ingredient like watermelon in a simple snack. Find more on-the-go snack ideas at watermelon.org/WatermelonOnTheGo.
Watermelon Sandwich Wraps
- 1 wheat, flour, corn, spinach or sun-dried tomato tortilla
- 2-4 teaspoons chive cream cheese, hummus, guacamole or Greek yogurt
- 5-8 slices turkey, ham, chicken breast, roast beef or pepperoni
- 1 watermelon spear, about 1/2-inch thick, 1-inch wide
- 2-4 teaspoons barbecue sauce, ranch, pesto, Thai peanut sauce, teriyaki, salsa or sweet chili and ginger
- 2-4 slices feta, pepper jack, swiss or mozzarella cheese
- romaine lettuce
- Bibb lettuce
- fresh mint
- shredded carrots
- Brussels sprouts
- cucumber slices
- pine nuts
Veg Egg Sandwich the way mom made it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?