Mini hash browns casseroles will go big on brunch day by building out a full menu to please your brunch guests with simple, tasty recipes that can help create a fun, flavorful atmosphere when it’s time for a morning bite.
A Small Brunch Bite
A full brunch menu calls for small bites on the side to complement the multitude of flavors brought on by a variety of brunch dishes.
For a clever option that’s quick to make, these Mini Hash Brown Casseroles provide a morsel bursting with flavor to pair with just about any morning meal. Made with refrigerated Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, which are pre-shredded for a faster fridge to fork kitchen experience, you can make a batch of the tasty cups in less than an hour.
Find more brunch solutions and recipes at simplypotatoes.com.
Mini Hash Brown Casseroles
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 package refrigerated Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 pound Bob Evans Farms Original Sausage Roll
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Remove hash browns from the refrigerator and let rest.
- In a skillet, cook sausage according to package directions.
- Lightly grease two 12-cup muffin tins. In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add hash browns, butter, ham, red pepper, black pepper, and cheese; mix.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake 27-30 minutes. Serve warm.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?