This autumn, when your loved ones start searching the kitchen for sweets, you can turn to Spiced Pumpkin Carrot Cheesecake Cupcakes for a tasty handheld way to appease those festive cravings. Combining pumpkin quick bread with a handful of household ingredients, this easy recipe makes it simple to serve up traditional tastes in a matter of minutes.
Plus, with kid-friendly instructions that call for minimal complicated tasks, the whole family can enjoy creating these cupcake masterpieces together as a celebration of moments spent together.
Find more seasonal desserts at Culinary.net.
Spiced Pumpkin Carrot Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1 box (14 ounces) pumpkin quick bread, divided
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 3 eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Heat oven to 350 F. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In large bowl, stir 1/2 pumpkin quick bread package, carrots, 1 egg, milk, raisins and oil until blended. Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 full.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining eggs, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture over cupcake batter.
- In medium bowl, use fork to combine remaining bread package mix, pecans and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over cream cheese in each cup.
- Bake 25 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.