Fuel Up for a Busy Day
While some may say being busy is good, it’s not always good for a healthy lifestyle. With less time to prep, the thought of planning nutritious meals and snacks may feel overwhelming, but with simple changes, you can power through your hectic schedule with this easy to make Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Tuna-Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Active time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 8 large eggs
- cold water
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained, rinsed, and chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot or sweet ground paprika or ground chili
- In a medium saucepan, cover eggs with cold water.
- Place over high heat and bring to boil. When boiling, turn the heat off and cover. Remove from heat and let cool for 1 minute.
- Place eggs in a colander under cold, running water for 1-2 minutes. Peel eggs under cold, running water, and use a kitchen towel to dry.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out yolks. Transfer yolks to a small bowl along with tuna, mayonnaise, jalapeno, and capers. Stir well until combined.
- Place egg whites on platter, center-side up, and fill with tuna mixture. Garnish with ground paprika or chili.
SurBroadcast – Exclusive Domain Names.