Cheesy Baked Potato Casserole
This the season for comfort foods and this recipe with crumbled bacon and cubed potatoes smothered in melted cheddar cheese is sure to satisfy with this cheesy baked potato casserole. Visit ARDELLES’s other recipes for a variety of comfort foods. We hope that you are enjoying your visit.
Find more meal ideas at Culinary.net.
- 5 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound cheddar cheese, cubed
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 325° F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and bacon.
- In a separate large bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt, and pepper. Add to potato and bacon mixture until combined.
- Pour into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Bake 50-60 minutes until browned and bubbly.
Raspberry Goodness from Morning to Night
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1 thought on “Cheesy Baked Potato Casserole”
Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too magnificent.
I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating
and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and
you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to
read much more from you. This is really a great