Hummus Toast Egg and Spinach
A Tasty Take on Trendy Toast
Hummus toast egg and spinach perfect combination. While many food trends come and go, some desired food traits seemingly never go out of style. For example, dishes that provide nutritional benefits will pretty much always be popular, along with types of foods that can be customized to match personalized preferences and tastes.
Hummus Toast with Soft-Boiled Egg and Spinach
- 1 slice artisan country white bread
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, wilted
- 1 soft-boiled egg
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sabra Classic Hummus
- red pepper flakes, for garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Toast bread; set aside. Wash spinach; set aside.
- Fill small saucepan with enough water to barely cover egg; bring to boil, cover and reduce heat. Cook egg 6 minutes, remove from heat and plunge into ice bath to stop cooking. Peel egg; set aside.
- In medium skillet, saute chopped garlic in olive oil approximately 3 minutes; add spinach and stir 2 minutes, or until spinach begins to wilt. Remove from heat.
- Spread toast with hummus. Add wilted garlic-spinach. Cut egg in half and place on top of spinach. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
SurBroadcast – Exclusive Domain Names
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?