Snowman Pizza Bombs
Hearty flavors can take away the chill of winter in recipes like Snowman Pizza Bombs, Polenta Bites and Baked Tomato Goat Cheese Dip. Easy to make and fun to create together, these simple snacks are perfect for a cold afternoon spent together in the kitchen or watching a family-movie marathon.
Originally started by an Italian mother more than 80 years ago, RAGÚ sauce, known for its distinctive yellow cap, is the perfect have-on-hand pantry staple to help you create easy and delicious home cooking. As an invaluable resource and family favorite since 1937, RAGÚ sauces easily allow anyone, regardless of gender or culinary skillset, to “cook like a mother” and serve up delicious, homemade favorites. The brand’s rich heritage and array of sauce choices ensures that your next cold-weather day spent inside will be elevated with family-favorite snacks and easy and taste-tempting meals made with RAGÚ.
Find more recipes perfect for warming up this winter at Ragu.com.
Snowman Pizza Bombs
- 1 tube (11.8 ounces) pizza dough
- 1 jar (24 ounces) RAGÚ Old World Style Traditional Sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) pepperoni slices
- 1 package (6 ounces) Canadian bacon slices
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 package (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese slices
Decorative vegetables (optional):
- multicolored sweet peppers
- cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut pizza dough into 12 squares. On each square, place 1/2 teaspoon sauce and evenly top with pepperoni, Canadian bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Pinch corners of dough together to round into balls then place in muffin tins.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning; brush generously over dough balls.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from muffin tin and carefully shape dough balls into circles; place on baking sheet. Cover with mozzarella slices and bake until melted.
- Create snowman faces by decorating each with peppers, olives, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, if desired. Use remaining sauce for dipping.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?