Easy DAMN GOOD Olive Bread, family farms across California grow 95 percent of the ripe olives consumed in the United States. Each can is a labor of love. Multi-generational family farms work with family-owned canneries in California to produce each can and ensure only the highest quality olives make it from the farm to your game-day table. For more creative ways to use olives, including family recipes from growers across California.
Easy DAMN GOOD Olive Bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces California Green Ripe Olives, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, butter, and mayonnaise until thoroughly combined. Add garlic; stir well to distribute. Add cheddar cheese, green olives, and green onions; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture on cut sides of bread. Bake 20-30 minutes, until cheese, is hot, bubbly, and starting to brown.
For more sources of information watch Greek Homemade Olive Bread.