Easy DAMN GOOD Olive Bread, family farms across California grow 95 percent of the ripe olives consumed in the United States. Each can is a labor of love. Multi-generational family farms work with family-owned canneries in California to produce each can and ensure only the highest quality olives make it from the farm to your game-day table. For more creative ways to use olives, including family recipes from growers across California.
Easy DAMN GOOD Olive Bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces California Green Ripe Olives, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, butter, and mayonnaise until thoroughly combined. Add garlic; stir well to distribute. Add cheddar cheese, green olives, and green onions; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture on cut sides of bread. Bake 20-30 minutes, until cheese, is hot, bubbly, and starting to brown.
For more sources of information watch Greek Homemade Olive Bread.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?