Flourless Salted Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Recipe courtesy of “The Atkins 100 Eating Solution”
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
- 1 cup sugar-free smooth or creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons stevia extract powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Set oven racks in upper- and lower-third positions. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, use handheld electric mixer on medium speed to beat peanut butter, stevia, baking soda and salt, scraping down sides if needed, until well combined, about 1 minute. Reduce speed to low, add egg and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- Shape dough into 24 balls (about 1 tablespoon each) and place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Using tines of fork, carefully flatten each ball, creating crisscross pattern.
- Bake, rotating cookie sheets from top to bottom and back to front halfway through, until edges begin to brown and cookies are set, 7-9 minutes. Cookies should not be browned. Let cool 10 minutes on cookie sheets then carefully transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips and microwave on high in 20-second increments, stirring after each, until melted, about 1 minute.
- Dip dry fork into chocolate then drizzle over cookies. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Nutritional information per serving (1 cookie): 1.5 grams net carbs; 3 grams total carbs; 1.5 grams fiber; 3 grams protein; 6.5 grams fat; 79 calories.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?