- For the Garlic Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes halved
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for storage
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 Flatbreads, I use packaged Naan
- fresh basil for garnish
- Garlic roasted tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl add the cherry tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix gently
- Transfer to a baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tomatoes are soft and smell delicious
- Preheat oven or grill to 425 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil, and spinach, saute for 1-2 minutes or until wilted. Turn heat off and set aside.
- Spread cheese out on flatbreads, add the tomatoes and wilted spinach
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are browned and slightly crisp.
- Add basil to garnish…Enjoy!
Ezz Jazz where music makes you dance
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Originally posted on April 10, 2020 @ 7:22 pm