Ricotta Berry Compote Pistachios and Granola. Get out your ramekins and fill them up with layers of ricotta cheese, four-berry compote, and pistachios topped with granola. This tasty treat is perfect for breakfast or even as a sweet ending to dinner. Either way, you serve it can leave your taste buds feeling happy.
For more recipes, visit culinary.net.
Ricotta with Four-Berry Compote, Pistachios, and Granola
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ricotta cheese
- pistachios, chopped
- In small sauce-pan, combine water, sugar, berries, lemon juice and salt. Bring to boil then simmer 20 minutes or until compote reduces and coats spoon. Cool to room temperature.
- Layer bowl with ricotta cheese, berry compote and pistachios. Repeat layers then top with granola. Serve immediately.
Note: If making ahead, add granola before serving.
Recipe adapted from MilkMeansMore.org
Ezz Jazz Listen to the Soul
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?