Ricotta Berry Compote Pistachios and Granola. Get out your ramekins and fill them up with layers of ricotta cheese, four-berry compote, and pistachios topped with granola. This tasty treat is perfect for breakfast or even as a sweet ending to dinner. Either way, you serve it can leave your taste buds feeling happy.
For more recipes, visit culinary.net.
Ricotta with Four-Berry Compote, Pistachios, and Granola
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ricotta cheese
- pistachios, chopped
- In small sauce-pan, combine water, sugar, berries, lemon juice and salt. Bring to boil then simmer 20 minutes or until compote reduces and coats spoon. Cool to room temperature.
- Layer bowl with ricotta cheese, berry compote and pistachios. Repeat layers then top with granola. Serve immediately.
Note: If making ahead, add granola before serving.
Recipe adapted from MilkMeansMore.org
Ezz Jazz Listen to the Soul
Originally posted on April 29, 2019 @ 5:32 pm