A Sweet Morning Treat
(Family Features) While breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day by many, having the same predictable dishes over and over can make this essential mealtime a particularly boring one.
Spice up the start of your day with a breakfast that’s full of flavor. Delight your taste buds with an instant boost by adding bacon to your morning meal with these Sticky Cinnamon Bacon Roll-ups.
For more morning recipes, visit Culinary.net.
Watch video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Sticky Cinnamon Bacon Roll-ups
Recipe courtesy of Farmland
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 slices Farmland Applewood Smoked or Honey and Maple Bacon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- Heat oven to 375° F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook bacon according to package directions; drain. Combine cinnamon and sugar; mix well.
- Brush melted butter on both sides of each tortilla; coat both sides with cinnamon sugar.
- Place three slices bacon and 2 teaspoons applesauce on one edge of tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 12-16 minutes until sugar mixture is bubbly. Cut tortilla roll-ups in half before serving. Serve warm.