Chicken Soft Tacos with Pickled Beet Salsa. Here’s a recipe for Chicken Tacos with beet Salsa featuring Aunt Nellie’s Baby Whole Pickled Beets or a READ 3 Bean and Steak Salad to make dishes without delay the whole household can enjoy.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Pickled Beet Salsa:
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Aunt Nellie’s Baby Whole Pickled Beets
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno mustard
- 4 soft flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken (hot or cold)
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- To make Pickled Beet Salsa: Drain beets; chop. In a medium bowl, combine beets, onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and mustard; set aside.
- On one half of each tortilla, place equal amounts of Pickled Beet Salsa, arugula, chicken, and cheese. Top with dollops of mustard-sour cream. Fold over.
Relax with Ezz Jazz.