Marbled Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes. Individually portioned desserts are ideal for entertaining, and these smooth, creamy Mini Marbled Cherry Cheesecakes with vivid holiday color are a perfect single serving that is sure to brighten any dessert table.
Find more recipes at culinary.net.
Marbled Cherry Cheesecakes Cupcakes
- 18 chocolate cookies with a white filling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (21 ounces) Lucky Leaf Premium Cherry Fruit Filling, divided
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line muffin tins with 18 paper liners.
- Place one chocolate cookie in bottom of each paper liner.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fold in half of fruit filling. Fill each muffin liner about three-fourths full with mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until done. Cool. Top each cheesecake with spoonful of remaining fruit filling.
Pass the time away with EzzJazz.com