A Time-Saving Chicken Taco Dinner
Slow-Cooked Shredded Chicken Tacos Pace Slow cooked Shredded Chicken Tacos for dinner tonight? Make dinner a cinch with these Slow Cooker Tacos. Seasoned with chili powder and ground cumin then slow-cooked for four hours with Picante sauce, the meat can be Shredded and served alongside your family’s favorite toppings for a stress-free meal.
Pace Slow Cooked Shredded Chicken Tacos
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless Chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 16-ounce jar Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce-Medium
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- Season Chicken with chili powder and cumin. Place Chicken into 6-quart slow cooker. Pour Salsa over Chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until Chicken is fork-tender. Remove Chicken to work surface. Using 2 forks, shred Chicken. Serve Chicken in tortillas. Top with favorite toppings.
Please rate this page below, and why not share with others.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?